IMMACULATE AND CENTRAL
f you're seeking the ultimate work-life balance in an unbeatable location, this is as good as it gets. A freshly refurbished two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment on the 7th floor in the sought-after Kate Sheppard complex across the road from Parliament and within a short stroll of the CBD, and waterfront, supermarket, Thorndon shops and cafes.
- Flexibility of two double-bedrooms, each with its own bathroom - perfect if you want one for guests or to work from home
- North-facing for sun and natural light with a charming view over the heritage landmark of St Paul's Cathedral to the Tinakori hills
- Spacious, beautifully presented open-plan living/dining with new carpet, blinds and curtains: there's nothing to do but arrange the furniture to suit your fantastic new lifestyle
- Indoor-outdoor flow from both the living room and master bedroom to a sunny, recessed balcony, where you can soak up the urban vibe during the week and enjoy surprising tranquility at the weekend
- Huge bonus of car park (and storage locker), with easy motorway access for when you do want to escape the city - plus on the bus route and just minutes from the railway station
- Premium apartment complex, complete with elegant reception lobby and monitored security
- The building has recently been externally refurbished with the bonus of double glazed windows^
- Well run Body Corporate, with current BC Levy of $12,813.11, and WCC rates of $4,156.87 (apartment), $238 (carpark)
- Buyer Enquiry Over $875,000
Originally purchased off the plans by the current owners in 2004, and still immaculately presented offering carefree secure living on the doorstep of everything that makes downtown so dynamic, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Tuesday 19th December 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington