$295,000+ 3-BED CASH BUYERS
Those looking for an inner-city bolt hole will jump at this opportunity. Priced to sell for upwards of $295,000 as the building rating's 15% NBS, this 93sqm^ 3-bedroom is priced to factor in any future potential remediation costs that could occur. Cash buyers, or those adding to their portfolio should pounce on this central inner-city pad. Not only are there three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms but also your own carpark - a rare bonus in this price range!
- Versatility of three double-bedrooms, including master with ensuite and another for working from home or as a media room
- East-facing so all the bedrooms and the living/dining room capture not only morning sun but also views over the city to Mount Victoria and the town belt
- Balcony for enjoying your morning cuppa' in the sun plus opening windows for natural ventilation
- Fantastic location if you love the nightlife and dining out - desirable for tenants and homeowners
- Huge benefit of a dedicated carpark within a building near the apartment complex, complete with a lift that takes you to the entrance
- Body corporate levies approx. $14,029 per annum (include maintenance and insurance)
- Buyer Enquiry Over $295,000
Unfortunately the apartment is now surplus to requirements and the estate is clear. Get this SOLD! It's hard to find better value in the middle of the city!
Contact Emma Young Team for a private viewing or come to one of the scheduled open homes.
(^ Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 1pm, Wednesday 13th December 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)