Waterfront, Light filled & Stylishly Chic
The surprisingly spacious, light-filled interior with incredible sea views will take your breath away - so don't be fooled by the humble exterior. This stylish, lofty, and private 1900's two-bedroom home with garaging offers so much more than you can imagine from the street.
- Beautifully renovated with a gorgeous modern kitchen and bathroom, the white pallet is just so soothing and 'seaside chic'
- The generously proportioned lounge/dining is fabulous for entertaining and flows to the separate modern kitchen and bathroom
- The large master bedroom enjoys the same stunning views and the wall of tall white cupboards in the lounge creates an abundance of storage
- Clever layout and generous stud height belies the modest footprint
- Well-positioned windows & skylight ensure light pours in all year round, and secures not only the privacy but also the view without seeing the road - you feel very much like you are on the water
- With single garaging underneath, this beach pad is elevated above the road, securing supreme privacy rarely seen along here
- Outside offers a sheltered courtyard, storage sheds, and a path up the terraced garden
- The undeveloped basement area offers an opportunity to create a workshop or rumpus if desired
- Double glazing in the kitchen, heat pump, plus ceiling and underfloor insulation ensure comfort year round
- Stroll across the road to the small sandy beach and dive straight in
Our vendor has adored this location - wandering across the road to enjoy coffee or wine on the beach with friends, taking a leisurely stroll to the yacht club, out to the jetty, or a nearby cafe in the village. The choices are endless, and the lifestyle enviable. Spend your weekends relaxing, walking/biking around the coast, or enjoying a swim or paddle.
You will feel like you are always on holiday in this special waterfront location.
LIM & Building report available on inspection.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 25th August 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/