Spacious One Level Home in Stunning Environment
I always get really excited when I find a property like this one. Set on a 1527m2 section fronting onto reserve land of dense native bush and enough flat land and garden for your enjoyment.
The property has been the owner's much-enjoyed lifestyle for the past 45 years and they reluctantly offer it to a younger family to love it as much as they have.
So much tranquility but just a couple of minutes' drive down to S.H. 2, a great school and gorgeous walking and cycling track up and down the Hutt River. The children's playground in Park Road leads you to Hill Road and all the trails of the Belmont Regional Park making this a very desirable location for those who love the great outdoors but need the convenience of city living.
This home is described in the building inspecting report as a very well-maintained home and includes,
- Three bedrooms. The Primary bedroom has a bay window seat perfect for snuggling up with a book and coffee or for simply enjoying the garden vista outside.
- The main living and dining area open on both sides to the front and rear patios and the gorgeous outlook. The wood burner and its enclosure create a homely ambiance.
- The kitchen has been architecturally designed with all mod cons and with quality joinery. As were the 2 bathrooms.
- The family/hobbies room plus a study alcove allows for quiet time away from others and could easily be a great 4th bedroom for a family member requiring lots of space.
- The large sunroom was built for the enjoyment of maximum sun and again views of the garden and is accessed through an enormous deck.
- All rooms have double glazing and gas central heating. Cosy in winter and fab outdoor enjoyment on warmer days.
- There is also a double garage plus a double carport and extra off-street parking.
- So many features but the "icing on the cake" is the considerable outdoor living, constructed for your enjoyment of being able to follow the sun around at different times of the day and experience this wonderful environment
Call me today to organise a viewing or attend one of the open homes for this fantastic property.
Deadline Sale ends Wednesday the 20th of July 2022 (if not sold prior).