Classic Meets Contemporary
One of Mt Victoria's original family homes steeped in history is now being offered for sale at 65 Ellice Street. Built in the 1890s, this grand home has been lovingly renovated to a very high standard and maintained over the years, retaining much of the original character features throughout. It offers three separate living areas and good sized double bedrooms. Get ready to be totally captivated by the most recent enhancement of the fully landscaped and spectacular garden that surrounds the property. Designed by Rebecca Wilson of Earthwork Landscape Architects, it really is an oasis in the heart of the city.
Located at the Basin Reserve end of Mt Victoria it's on many of the arterial transport routes. Leave the car at home and walk to work, or enjoy the local theatres, cafes, and iconic Oriental Parade moments from your doorstep. This is an exciting opportunity for the next custodian of this fabulous Mt Vic home.
- 260sqm house, 411sqm section
- Light, airy, and warm
- Great indoor flow from the kitchen to the family
and dining areas and to the outdoor patio
- Ample storage
- 80% double glazed plus floor and ceiling
- Would suit both younger families and families
- Multiple options for home office/work from home
- Garage with electric car charging point
- Short walk to the Basin Reserve bus stops giving
access to the main arterial transport routes of
- Minutes' drive to the Airport and walking distance
to Wellington College
- Ample street parking and in the Mevo car share
home zone (so you can park a Mevo car outside
Some of the garden photos were provided by the vendors when the flowers were in bloom.
Viewing will impress, call today and start 2022 in the heart of Wellington. Buyers invited from $3,195,000.