Your prayers have been answered if you been searching for an incredibly private three-bedroom character home that combines a penthouse-like lifestyle with amazing sun and sea views. Built in 1936 as the manse for the Roseneath Presbyterian Church, it's been stylishly renovated for immaculate modern living inside and out. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in storage and two bathrooms " one upstairs, one down
- Sunny east-west aspect, with views over Shelly Bay and towards the Remutakas from one side, and across the city and inner harbour from the other
- Light-filled open-plan living, with rimu joinery, extensive glazing and indoor-outdoor flow to a wraparound deck that steps down to sheltered barbecue court-yard
- Warm and comfortable with two heat pumps and an open fireplace, a SmartVent system and a sunroom for soaking up the rays year-round
- Northeast-facing alfresco deck with pergola, roses and a picturesque outlook framed by pohutukawa trees
- Bonus of a separate office or home gym with its own entrance plus a garden shed for extra storage
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy into the dress-circle location of a blue-chip suburb with stunning blue-water views. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Contact our friendly team today to be sent the information pack or to arrange a viewing!
Nick Major 021 055 2809 | Tom Culy 021 273 2357 | Harriet Culy 027 752 4915
Tender closes 2:00pm Thursday, 22nd April 2021 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.