UNIQUELY SCINTILLATING IN SEATOUN
You won't find another home like this in Seatoun: an exceptionally versatile five-bedroom family haven with the bonus of an integrated apartment. The sheltered indoor-outdoor living offers a multitude of sunny, sheltered entertaining areas - every space you encounter is abundant in design and style. Features include:
- Extraordinarily spacious, with four formal and informal living rooms, a social designer kitchen, glorious sunroom, and a billiard room / substantial office area
- Five double-bedrooms, three bathrooms plus sumptuous powder room, including bonus of open-plan apartment: great for extra bedroom, recreation space, or accommodating guests
- Enduring '60s architecture that blends retro chic with ultimate contemporary living complete with gas central heating
- Sunny and sheltered outdoor living, with landscaped gardens, spa pool and the choice of four courtyards (including one with pizza oven)
- Enough off-street parking and garaging for five cars and a boat
- Close to walkways, beach, parks and village, an easy stroll to Scots college and mere minutes walk to Seatoun School
- RV $2,200,000
This scintillating classic celebrates its era while combining all the lifestyle features that families seek but seldom find under one roof in Seatoun. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 3pm, Thursday 1st Oct 2020, at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.