Ticking All The Boxes....
Be excited as you step inside this well presented family home. Young professionals, downsizers and even developers should look here too. This property has almost everything you need...
• Large corner section (746m2) with dual access from Bankot Crescent
• Character 1940's home with 3 spacious double bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
• Indoor/ Outdoor flow from the lounge to large decking area
• Single garage which can be used as a storage room or convert to a workshop
• Drive on, flat section with 3 + off street car parking
• Warmed by all day sun, heat pump, gas central heating, infinity gas hot water
• Further landscape and/or subdivision potential
• Bus stop directly outside the house
• Zoned for good schools
• Potential to add value
Take advantage of such a rare opportunity. Large section development opportunity and lots of drive on parking for when you have guests. Insulation and gas central heating makes your living warm, easy and kind. Extend the kitchen into the adjacent laundry room. Convert the garage to another room within the home or keep it as valuable storage or perhaps a workshop. So many options, how exciting!
The house has solid bones - council LIM and building report available.
746m2 land size and approx. 130m2 floor space (from property guru source)
Rateable Value: $540,000 (not indicative of market value)
Auction Thursday 2nd August 2018 at 12pm on site. Open Homes: 2pm to 2:30pm.
You won't want to miss out on this property so make sure you get to the open home.
Call Colin (027 3210085) for more information