King on Kingsley
• 190 sqm Brick home, fully insulated, double glazed
• 1096 sqm Sun drenched section, native bush views
• 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Expansive open plan living, dining, Great indoor/outdoor flow
• Supersized kitchen, modern appliances
• Close to Maidstone Park, 5 minutes to train, buses & UH CBD
• Phone Jim Taare to view on 02747 85090
• Phone Brian Childs on 0276 594 922
45 Seymour Grove, Kingsley Heights is positioned for all day sun and has expansive views, from the foothills of the Tararua and Akatarawa ranges in the north to Silverstream in the south.
Only 9 years young, the 190sqm home is super low maintenance with brick cladding, concrete tile roof, double glazing and is fully insulated.
The grand entranceway opens to a cosy, yet supersized lounge, kitchen and dining area, ideal for entertaining guests to make sure the chef in you is not isolated from the conversation. Two sets of ranch slider doors open to a sun-drenched courtyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining, or simply relaxing in the sun.
Boasting 4 double sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with ranch slider door opening to stunning bush views and affords total privacy.
The property takes advantage of securing the suns heat from the day while keeping the cold out with its double-glazed windows. For those colder nights, the heat pump is centrally located in the main living areas.
The home is complemented with double garaging, laundry in the garage, off street parking and council lawns across the drive for the children to play.
The 1096 sqm section is fenced and backs onto a panorama of native bush, flora & fauna. Located close to Maidstone Park walking and biking tracks, Upper Hutt CBD, bus and train services.
Proudly marketed by Tall Poppy Real Estate where we won't be beaten on commission!
Phone Jim Taare to view on 02747 85090
or Brian Childs on 0276 594 922